Tamborine Mountain College is a small, independent, co-educational, non-denominational, secondary college in the Gold Coast hinterland. The College’s intention is to always remain a small school, believing smaller class size ensures optimum learning with a ‘family’ like environment. While remaining small the College has set standards in the areas of academics, behaviour, co-curricular activities and life experiences.
As a school we are committed to:
- Excellence in learning and teaching
- Social justice and equity
- Lifelong learning that empowers individuals and groups and enriches society
- Participation and consultation
- Responsiveness to diversity and changing needs
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Respect for the attitudes, culture and beliefs of the College
- Provision of a caring environment characterised by self-respect, self-discipline and consideration for others
Tamborine Mountain College has a commitment to the Melbourne Declaration on Educational Goals for Young Australians. Tamborine Mountain College supports these goals and takes them into account in providing schooling to students in its care.