We are delighted to launch our new TMC Holiday Club which is NOW available to current Primary Parents as well as the wider Community.
If you need holiday care for your child/children, please go straight over here http://www.tmc.qld.edu.au/holiday-club/ to book. Bookings are essential.
The daily program is flexible catering to the needs and interests of the children attending therefore, a variety of activities are on offer every day.
Some activities include:
- Art and craft
- Many indoor and outdoor games
- Dress Ups e g mask making
- Puppet Making with Show
- Wii games
- Biscuit Decorating
- Dramatic play
- Science experiments
- Story time
- Free time for children to choose their own activities
What to bring
You should pack your child’s bag as you would any other school day with:
- Morning tea, lunch and any other snacks you feel they may need to maintain their energy levels for the day, including a fruit snack. Please remember the days are longer than regular schools days and the children are often active the whole time, so please pack more food than usual. We cannot provide cutlery. NO NUTS
- A refillable water bottle
- A sun smart hat (legionnaire, bucket or brimmed hat)
- Art smock or similar
- Covered toe shoes such as runners
- Sun Smart clothing is preferable- no thongs or singlets please.
- Your child should wear comfy, durable clothing.
We do not offer 1:1 support. The program may not be suitable for children with additional needs. There is one Supervisor on the premises at all times.
Please phone to check the program’s suitability for your child if you are unsure.
- $20 per day/student for students enrolled at TMC
- $30 per day/student for student NOT enrolled at TMC
The Holiday club will be open for the 2 pupil free days (Thurs 25 June and Fri 26 June ) just prior to the holiday break and the whole holiday period Mon-Fri 29 June – 17 July.
Opening Times: 6am – 6pm
How to Book
We have several ways to book
- Whole holiday period (inc 2 pupil free days) = 17 days
- Week 1 Mon-Fri 29 June – 3 July (5 days)
- Week 2 Mon-Fri 6-10 July (5 days)
- Week 3 Mon-Fri 13-17 July (5 days)
- Individual Days in the holiday period
Where to Book
Bookings are essential and must be booked prior to the holidays to we can allocate staff based on numbers.
Head over here to make your booking http://www.tmc.qld.edu.au/holiday-club/
When making your booking, please ensure you fill out the registration accurately, including and medical information.
If you need to know more please call 07 5545 3644