Students entering Year 7 and Year 11 can apply for a scholarship before the end of May in the preceding year.
Scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of academic or sporting excellence. Recipients are expected to contribute to the College in the form of active representation as required.
- Download and fill in the Scholarship Application form
- A small resume giving information about the student.
- Latest graded reports (copies are suitable).
- NAPLAN results (copies are suitable).
- Certificates, Awards as further evidence (copies are suitable).
- References are not necessary but are welcome, particularly if they support otherwise inaccessible information.
- Attendance at a short interview with the Principal will be required for new families.
- Applications should be submitted by the end of May.
- Scholarships/bursaries are reviewed on an annual basis.
Bursaries are awarded on the basis of financial need for fee relief. For bursaries only, a sealed letter to the Principal indicating income is required, along with Centrelink docs or ATO Return. Student Reports, NAPLAN and interview are also required.
If not seeking a Scholarship or Bursary, application for direct enrolment can be made at any time. Please complete the online Enrolment Form and the necessary documents (including latest graded Reports and NAPLAN) will be supplied to the College as instructed and application fee paid. Our Administrator will then be in touch to finalise the enrolment process.