On Monday and Wednesday night both Audrey Marsh and Grace Heaton competed in the South Coast Regional Swim Meet. Both girls had a wonderful meet with a number of notable mentions. Audrey march swam the following races:
- 10th 50m Breaststroke – 41.50
- 9th 100m Breaststroke – 1:36.35
- 3rd 200m Breaststroke – 3:18.89
Audrey has now made the South Coast team to swim at Queensland State Titles 23rd and 24th March at Chandler.
Grace Heaton in Year 5 swam the following races:
- 23rd 50m Freestyle – 37.30
- 20th 50m Backstroke – 45.97
- 11th 50m Butterfly – 41.77
Both girls have done their school proud and we wish them well for their upcoming swim meets.