Bus Arrangements: From Monday 30th May, the following arrangements will be in place for the AFTERNOON SERVICES ONLY.
- 3 buses will arrive together at Tamborine Mountain College to collect all Logan Bus students. (students to go straight to gazebos)
- These buses will go to TMSHS where our students will be able to transfer to their correct bus.
- TMC students will be allowed to wait quietly and respectfully with other school students at TMSHS.
Tamborine Coaches – no changes
- Tamborine Coaches services 4 and 6 for departure down the mountain will depart from 2.50pm (go straight to gazebo – no delays).
- Tamborine Coach service #5 will depart from 2.50pm (go straight to gazebo – no delays).
Families utilising Logan Coaches may be eligible for a TMC Travel Bursary (TB) so that your child can attend the school of your choice rather than the closest state school.
If your weekly fare charge exceeds $33 per family, please complete the Travel Bursary form located on our website under FORMS and submit to [email protected] for processing.
The difference will be credited to your account each Term before the account is sent out. TMC will liaise directly with Logan Coaches to audit the travel over the Term to ensure that the TB continues to apply.
The Qld Government also provides a rebate under the Non State Schools Transport Assistance Scheme, where parents can apply for a rebate at the end of each semester directly to DTMR: https://www.schooltransport.com.au/check-your-eligibility/bfap/
Travel via Tamborine Mountain Coaches is chartered by the College and the fare charged by TM Coaches is capped at $33 per family per week.
TMC and bus companies require all our students travelling on buses to wear the fitted seat-belt. Failure to do so puts students at risk and is in fact breaking the law.
Logan Buses Ph 5546 3077
Tamborine Mountain Coaches – Chris 0422 936 786 or 5545 1298
Students that reside on the Mountain are only to utilise Bus 2, as the other services run express.